COVID-19 Preventive Measures
HOME > Ethnography Hotels' COVID-19 Preventive Measures
Ethnography Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety and security of our guests.
In response to the development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we take preventive measures as follows:
Take a temperature at check in
Please contact hotel staff If you do not feel well or your temperature is higher than 37.5C
(37.5C is a temperature standard based on administrative guidelines)
Hotel staff wear masks at all times to prevent the guests from getting infected.
Enhanced cleaning and Disinfection
Doorknobs, doors, elevator buttons, etc. places touched frequently are regularly wiped and disinfected.
Hand-Sanitizer is available at the front desk.
To ensure there is sufficient fresh air supply Indoor ventilation air-conditioning system is used constantly.
- Rooms are air-conditioned and cleaned by staff wearing masks.
- Places touched frequently are regularly wiped and disinfected.
Guest room doorknob ・ TV remote control ・ Stationary tablet ・ Desk surface ・ Electric switch ・ Closet handle ・ Refrigerator door ・ Safe ・ Bath door ・ Bath faucet ・ Shower head ・ Toilet doorknob ・ Toilet seat ・ Toilet remote control ・ Paper holder
Request to Customers:
- Customers with a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, or those who are not in good physical condition please refrain from visiting the hotel.
- Please contact hotel staff If you do not feel well.
- While on the premises please wear mask at all times and sanitize your hands at check in.
Preventive measures maintained by hotel staff:
- Staff should check their physical condition and temperature before work every day.
- Staff should wash their hands thoroughly, sanitize, gargle, wear mask at all times.
- Staff should clean and disinfect their working space.
Improvement of working condition.TV conferences, work from home etc.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Hotel Ethnography Manager